Best Docs in New Jersey
New Jersey Monthly Interviews Dr. Spiro for Best Doc
The following comes from an interview done by a magazine for a Top Doctor’s issue We will present 5 questions and answers each week for 3 weeks. Enjoy.
1. Are there other doctors in the practice to mention?
2. Where did you receive your medical training?
Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), New Jersey Medical School, (1984 – 1988)
Residency: General Surgery (1988-1993) St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston NJ
Plastic Surgery (1993-1995) University of Miami – Miami, Florida
Fellowship: Plastic Surgery (1995-1996)University of Miami and Miami Children’s Hospital – Miami, Florida
3. What is your specialty/subspecialty/areas of expertise for the practice?
- Breast and Body Contouring including: Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck and Liposuction
- Facial Aesthetic Surgery including: Face-Lifting, Eyelid Surgery, Rhinoplasty
- Breast Cancer Reconstruction
4. What hospitals are you currently affiliated with?
St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston NJ
5. How long have you been in practice?
I am entering my 17th year in practice.